Yep I’m in a Cafe! I am in the area called Berazetegui. We have a strip mall right close but its not in our zone! They have the area split into wards and each ward has at least 2 missionaries! Laundry is done in the sink or given to a hermana in the mission but it takes a week to get back whatever you give to her...I know we can be giving more effort! Love you! pictures will have to wait until next week though.. i thought the computer would take a SD card but it is older so it doesn´t have the right slot so i need the cord for my camera to connect it! Sorry!
The bread is really good as well! If you ever have the chance or can find some on the internet try to buy some dulce de leche! Super good kinda caramel thing that is super big here in Argentina! Or Empenadas which are like a roll with good beef and a few veggies in the them, and then milonesa which is like a fried chicken almost! Which is super good as well!
The other 2 missionaries are named Elder De Loayza from Peru I think! hahaha haven´t figured out exactly! And then the other missionary is Elder Denis from La Plata Beunos Aires! Haha his house is in our mission and for whatever reason he got called to be in the zone next to where he lives! :) They are both super funny though and we all get a long really well so it has been a lot of fun! And I have ben learning a lot of kick boxing while I have been down here because its really big here in Argentina I guess and Elder Denis fought Semi Pro before his mission! The members down here are really good about feeding you everything you want and more! So I am only usually hungry right before bed! Haha So far everyday for lunch we have food at the members houses! hahah its super hot and humid here today! The summer is going to suck! Its going to be super hot! its about 70 outside today but feels about 80 with humidity!
It was hard to say goodbye to Elder Reynolds and Elder Trotter but I was excited to really start the mission!
Nope not usually dinner! Lunch is their biggest meal! Yep siestas pretty much everyday day! They always joke about there being a holiday pretty much everyday because the people are hard workers but lazy and need their siesta! haha they joke about having holidays of hot dogs and milk because of every holiday they have! not sure about mothers day yet but i have to go so i will let you know more when i find out! I have to go though! Love you!
Les Quiero
Elder Gillett
No comments:
Post a Comment