Monday, April 14, 2014

Jarrett Weekly Letter 4.6.2014

Dear peeps,
 
Well not much really happened this week we just are really blessed by having a lot of people to teach. So really this email will just be an update on how our baptismal date investigators are doing.
 
Well first off we met this guy named Ishikawa San with the sisters.  They are trying to pass him to us! He is really a nice person. His wife died a year ago, and he is really missing her! And I really wanted to keep teaching him and tell him about Grandma Snow and how I really miss her but I get to see her soon! So I hope we get to keep teaching him.
 
So to start:
 
Ikeda San, we met with him twice this week and we taught him lesson 2 and 3 he has been struggling praying and really hasn't been keeping his commitments. He has really been busy lately so I hope we can keep teaching him.
 
Kineda San we taught her lesson 1 and she is progressing as she has been reading the Book of Mormon a little bit lately. She still struggles with praying by herself, but we are working on it.
 
Imafuku San we passed her to the sisters and lets hope that they will keep her progressing.
 
Ito San we weren't able to met with her this week.
 
Tokuda San we made a baptism date with him this last week. We taught him lesson two and he is really progressing from the last time we met him he has read 30 pages of the Book of Mormon which is unreal, and he really likes praying even though his prayers are really simple.
 
Mito San, he is really struggling has he recently got a girlfriend so he is all caught up with her.
 
Other then that not much really happened! I shared my testimony today in sacrament meeting and that went really well I am going to be sad and missing this ward when I get transferred but that is okay! I do need a new area at the same time!
 
Well love you guys I am out!
 
Elder N

No comments:

Post a Comment