It was a good week that is for sure so! We waited all Monday night to get the trainer call but it never came... So could I just say my companion was pissed! I was just like you honestly don't deserve to be trainer I am sorry, I didn't tell him that but it is true.
Tuesday I got the transfer call and they said I was going to Odori yes the middle of Sapporo were you can go anywhere in Sapporo and it has honestly been the best thing ever. I really love the city and just seeing people all the time and hearing car alarms and horns honking I guess I am really just a city person.
My new companions name is Elder Asato he is super cool he is from Japan and really has been a super nice and cool person. Me and him get along really well. So something that is different around this area is that people are so cold hearted it is so sad. It is hard to teach people lessons and nobody will really listen to our message it is total opposite from Kitami. Currently right now we don't have any investigators so that is kinda of taihen. But that just means we got to kobate and work are butts off and just find a ton of good people. But I really like the challenge and I am totally looking foward to beating it.
Well that is about all for the week! I love the city and it is the greatest place ever! Love you guys
Love, Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment