Monday, April 21, 2014

This Week (Elder Frampton 4/21)

Dear Family and Friends,

How was everyone's Easter!? This was my first Easter away from family and i learned a ton. I was able to focus more on the savior out here on my mission. It was an awesome day.

But this week was good. Crazy busy but really good ha ha i like when its crazy busy. I am still getting used to the area and all so that's a whole 600 members to know and all the streets. So this week just decided to throw a double exchange on us as well. So what happened is i packed for two days and went from one companion to the next over 3 days ha ha. I went with elder Romero on Wednesday and Thursday then came back for 2 hours in my area then went with elder Cheney for Thursday night and Friday. It was crazy ha ha. And elder Cheney is in a Spanish branch so everyone we went to talk to or teach was Spanish! so that was fun to try y best ha ha he ended up translating for me most the time ha ha. We have been working our tails off though and i am feeling a lot better :). I was so excited to get that video of Britt getting her mission call! St. Louis Missouri! i cant believe it ha ha. But it was an awesome week. This picture is of a fungus that was growing in our bathroom! i found it while trying to clean up after all the past gross missionaries that have dwelt in this apartment! Then the other is a picture of me and elder Cheney. I love you all!

- Elder Frampton



No comments:

Post a Comment