How did everyone enjoy conference? How are things doing for all you?
Well this week was good. It was a pretty normal week and we were able to see about the same amount of people that we normally see. Ha ha i don't know not to much special or different about this week. Except for conference it was a pretty average week. But i loved conference! One of my favorite talks was Richard G. Scott's on how we can influence others to choose the right in all situations. It helped me recognize how all of us can continue to be missionaries in our everyday lives. If you didnt get the chance to watch conference please watch it on LDS.Org. So your probably wondering about this picture....... our recent convert found this and thought about us ha ha ha so he showed us and said that we (as missionaries) have rights too! ha ha it got us laughing pretty good. Also about this week I got TRANSFERRED! We got calls last night and i will be going to Spokane Washington with my new companion Elder Castlemain. It is stressing me out a little ha ha but change is good because it helps you grow and learn. I will definitely miss the ward here though. They are awesome!
Well I love you all! I will have more to talk about next week because of this change. Keep doing all the good things your doing!
-Elder Frampton
No comments:
Post a Comment