Dear Family,
Well the work is still going slow here that is for sure but that is okay! We are trying our best and we know that we will see miracles soon. We honestly were able to go out everyday and we didn't find really anyone to teach so that was kinda of a downer!
We were able to have a investigator come to church yesterday! He came before we even taught him how crazy is that. He said he really liked it and then after we taught him about prayer and he really wants to pray everyday! He is maybe golden kamashittnai. But a really nice guy who really likes to talk a lot I mean A LOT! But I still love him. It was super cool just to even see his eyes change today it was an amazing moment.
I went on splits this week because my companion had a meeting he had to go to! And honeslty it wasn't my favorite I guess I just really like my companion, so that is why it wasn't the best!!
Well that is about all that went down I love you guys!!
Love, Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment