Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Devins letter

Dear Family and Friends,
 
How is everyone!? I hope everything is going good for you all at home.
 
So this week I went to my new area that I am sweeping into. Its hard to sweep. A sweep is when 2 missionaries leave an area and 2 fresh missionaries come in. So we both know like nothing about the area. My companion is great though. he has been through 4 sweeps so he knows what he is doing. he is from California and he is like 6'4'' and like 280 pounds. I forgot a picture this week but he is great. So this week has been a lot of organizing and trying to figure out names. its also been huge on service and the amount we do here. I am getting sunburned we are out side serving all the time. Our WML is super service oriented and so we are always out and about with him ha ha its awesome. So this week was mentally hard ha ha. I heard that 6 months out is another rut for most missionaries. So I have just been thinking alot about my life and my mission and it makes me notice all the things that are going on. So this area we are starting fresh and so it seems to be going so slow ha ha but I know it will pick up. Thanks for all the support that I have been given. its hard to know what to talk about out here because nothing is really progressing or anything. But I want you to know that everything is good I am learning alot and I am praying for you all!
 
- Elder Frampton

No comments:

Post a Comment