Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Jarrett Weekly Letter 6.8.2014

Yo YO Yo

It was a pretty sick we that is for sure!!

Well to start off the week we had transfers well I found out that I am staying here in Odori and I am staying with my companion again how freakin crazy is that! I am actually way stoked he is a way cool guy I for sure love him a lot! So it is basically one long transfer with us together! It doesn't feel like a transfer passed by, things are just so fun! 

We found a investigator this week it was awesome it felt really good! Her name is Suehiro San and we met with her yesterday she is the nicest lady ever. I am not sure if she has much interests but she is for sure listening and feeling the spirit so she says.  Heavenly Father is for sure working with us. 

This week there was this unreal festival called Yosakoi, I am speechless even talking about it. So look it up first off. Well it was about 4 days long and we actually would take our lunch and dinner time and would go and watch it and it was just so unbelievable. I took a bunch of videos but they are all about 5 minutes long. So it is like colleges and just random groups dancing, either on stage or the street it was freakin legit. Everyone was in sync  but the costumes and music were unbelievable -  lets just say LOOK IT UP!!

Well I love you guys! By the way I only have like 30 minutes to write today because we have a zone activity, with President Evans...

Love you guys!

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment