Before I start.... HAPPY FATHERS DAY YESTERDAY DAD!!!:) I love you so much.
So first off we had our Leadership Council this week in the Mission Home. It was INCREDIBLE! I liked it this time more than the last time. This time was just incredible and so spiritual. Probably because I wasnt freaking out, being super nervous the whole time. It was a blast though. I got to see Elder Smith!!!! My long lost companion. It was so great to see him. He had changed so much, but at the same time was the same exact funny Elder Smith. Love that guy so much. I also so many other missionary friends that I havnt seen since the beginning of the mission or the MTC. It was great to see them. The 2 office Elders are now Elders from my group. All the missionaries in my group are just incerdible. They are all so spiritual and just on a whole other level. It was great to see them. We ate the famous Hermana Jackson food. We had chicken enchaladas... SO GOOD! It was good to eat some good home cookin food. haha! So the very next day Elder Bohne and I gave the Zone Training to our zone of what we had learned.
We have been working so hard here in fuenlabrada. Were really working with the members. More than anything, just loving them. Helping them feel the Love of the Lord in their lives. Its kinda tough.... Fast and Testimony meetings members just get up and call other members out...... The Gospel Principles teacher kinda just throws out false doctrine..... and in Presithood people just try to show how much knowledge they have, and that they are the most faithful preisthood holder.... its always interesting on Sunday. You never know what your going to see. hahaha. But I love them. I spoke this past sunday. They let me know the morning of the Sacrament meeting, so I had about 45 minutes to prepare a 15 minute talk. I spoke a lot about Gratitude. I thought it turned out really good. I really felt the spirit. Its incredible how easy it is to speak for 15 minutes now.... I remember freaking out before the mission trying to speak for 7 minutes.... hahaha. I love the Branch here so much. Everyone has such strong desires to follow Christ. They are a ton of fun. Im really really grateful for the chance to be here in Fuenla. Its the greatest.
So we have a new investigator named Mariela. Please pray for her family. She is incredible. Shes from Peru, and her whole family is back in Peru. She has such strong desires to know the truth and to find the truth in her life. We have had some incredible lessons with her, and she is progressing so well. She is such a blessing. I feel really blessed to be able to teach her. So updates: Saady and Mabel moved to Germany. Luis.... fell of the map. Marcos and the Colombians... same goes. Since the World Cup started we havent heard from him. Victor... I think were gonna drop him for a bit. Juan Carlos and Estela are passivly progressing. Please pray for all those people. We are trying to exersice so much faith. They need it. The work here in Fuenlabrada is going so well. We hit the streets every single day SO EXCITED! I love to work. I just love being tired, and realizing that I can, and need to work even harder if Im realizing that Im tired. If you TRULY WORK, with a focused mind and a heart set on the Lord, You wont be tired until you hit your bed.... then you just pass out. hahahaha. I really have learned that.
I love my Savior. He knows me. He understands me. I know that He will carry me every where I need to go, as long as Im willing to follow. I know without a doubt that this church is true. I have really been realizing this past week that our Savior more than anything wants us HAPPY... and I truly am happy. He has blessed me so much. Im happy to be tired. Im happy to wake up every morning. I truly just am so happy. The Lord is my best friend. He loves us all so much. I know this is HIS work, not MY work.
Love you all so much. You all are the best. Thanks for the love and support.
Elder Weeeeeelson
No comments:
Post a Comment