Our president hasn´t said anything about the rules so far so we have no idea! It really is impossible to not watch the games here! We are still able to go and visit members and investigators and everyone but they almost always have the game on! We always at least try to share a good short message though so that we at least let them know still about the gospel and everything but yeah we have ended up seeing a lot of the games! Sunday nights we have to return to the pension by 8pmthough so we only got to see the first half of the argentina game so we saw the own goal and how bad argentina was sucking. We even have a little tournament going on between us as elders in the pension like march madness but for the world cup!
Yeah I withdrew the money from the bank account because my ipod was just completly toast! Stupid walmart brand! Luckily most of my music was on the little card so I still have a lot of it but not all of it! I emailed her this week so she said she was doing pretty good to me! (Sister Paige Eastwood) I will make sure to respond to her and give her some help if she needs some! I am so pumped for Brad! I know if I was in his shoes I wouldn´t have been able to do it! But now he is headed off!
Thats really cool to hear about the missionaries coming over for dinner! I forgot to mention this last week but when I saw that you were having dinner with the missionaries and everything that I was going to tell you 2 weeks ago you need to start having them over for dinner and stuff! It is seriously the most amazing thing to have these super amazing families who are always so willing to accept you into their house and give you food and talk with you and everything! SO I was super excited to hear that the Lord was working out my words for you to give them dinner with out me having to say anything! Just love that missionary thats struggling! There has been times that I have been struggling but it is crazy that as soon as I go to anywhere to eat with members, teach investigators, and just kinda forget about myself is when I have the most fun and forget about how hard of a time I was having or anything! hahaha Colton chose right! Argentina! Hahah (Colton, a cousin wore his Argentina Messi jersey to our house to watch the game with us yesterday) but yeah that sounds fun for them to be working together in J-Dawgs! (a friend of Tanner's will be working with Colton)
So yeah as for me with week we really didn´t have any success with investigators until this morning! It was super cool to hear this! But thats for in a second! So we didn´t have any success with investigators this week because they were all busy and not home and stuff and we really can only be in one of 4 areas during each day in the field because the area is pretty big! But yeah we visited a lot of menos activo members and it turned out really good! We got a lot of them there for class and to take the sacrament and stuff but it was super funny because the second we were done with the sacrament there was like 20 people that got up and left church! hahahah not good but it was just funny because of how intense everyone was for getting ready for the game sunday night that argentina was playing! hahaha but yeah
saturday we went and visited Ruben with our ward mission Leader Hermano Galvan! And he used to have smoking and drinking problems like Ruben does! So it was super cool to have him there testifying of the power of overcoming these with the help of the gospel! Ruben is a stud to but sometimes has a really hard time understanding the principals of the gospel so we have to help him a couple times to understand it because he barely has a concept of God! Super funny though because one time we were talking to him about Noah and the Ark and at first he said Yeah I don´t know that story... But we talked more and more about it and so he said, "OHHHHH yeah i know that story! I watched a movie about it one time! There was a guy building a boat or something and he was growing his beard really long and stuff!" Steve Almighty the movie is what he was talking about.... hahahhaha super funny! but yeah this morning we got a call from him after he didn´t come to church yesterday and he said yeah sorry i didn´t come to church yesterday I was stuck in Quilmes (another city close to Berazetegui) and he said that he started talking and sharing the gospel with his girlfriend and she was really interested in the church too! FUAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Fua is like wow, or dangit, or anything in english like that haha) It was super cool to hear! And he also told us that during the Argentina game last night he didn´t drink or smoke anything! And normally in the mornings when he wakes up he smokes but he didn´t this morning so he called us to tell us this! Super awesome!
Love you all! Its crazy how specifically and specially the Lord works to help us in his work with experiences like this! I have a really strong testimony of this! Love you all! love you tons!
saturday we went and visited Ruben with our ward mission Leader Hermano Galvan! And he used to have smoking and drinking problems like Ruben does! So it was super cool to have him there testifying of the power of overcoming these with the help of the gospel! Ruben is a stud to but sometimes has a really hard time understanding the principals of the gospel so we have to help him a couple times to understand it because he barely has a concept of God! Super funny though because one time we were talking to him about Noah and the Ark and at first he said Yeah I don´t know that story... But we talked more and more about it and so he said, "OHHHHH yeah i know that story! I watched a movie about it one time! There was a guy building a boat or something and he was growing his beard really long and stuff!" Steve Almighty the movie is what he was talking about.... hahahhaha super funny! but yeah this morning we got a call from him after he didn´t come to church yesterday and he said yeah sorry i didn´t come to church yesterday I was stuck in Quilmes (another city close to Berazetegui) and he said that he started talking and sharing the gospel with his girlfriend and she was really interested in the church too! FUAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Fua is like wow, or dangit, or anything in english like that haha) It was super cool to hear! And he also told us that during the Argentina game last night he didn´t drink or smoke anything! And normally in the mornings when he wakes up he smokes but he didn´t this morning so he called us to tell us this! Super awesome!
Love you all! Its crazy how specifically and specially the Lord works to help us in his work with experiences like this! I have a really strong testimony of this! Love you all! love you tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment