Wow it has been raining all week, and to be honest I am not a big fan of dendoing in the rain that is for sure. It really takes your dendo fire away, but our numbers this week weren't too bad. We were still able to get out and work everyday. This week was all finding again because we only have one investigator right now, so we made about 15 appointments, but the problem with the appointments sometimes, is we normally make them when people are busy and so they aren't very strong appointments. But the investigator we have now was a "weak appointment", but she was home when we told her we would come back and now she is our investigator so that is really nice when we see "weak appointments" into good investigators.
So I got a new English class person who loves me. This lady gave me hand made roses and then some snacks and a little letter saying how her week was and how see thinks I am cute. The only probably is this lady is like in her 30s or 40s really nice lady, but like I said before I am a missionary, and I don't even want to talk to her anymore.
Well that is about it love you guys!
Love, Jarrett
P.S. Mom I love the package and the letter, I will send you a letter soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment