Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Elder Weelson 6-2

Wow, what an incredible week!!!  This email is going to be a little bit shorter.  I'm just gonna let y ou know right now.  hahaha.  I have tons of pictures to send, so Im gonna send a little more time doing that today.  Its kinda a process on this dang computer, and we had a zone activity today for Pday.  We went to this awesome park, had a HUGE picnic, and played capture the flag.  It was so much fun.  The zone is so awesome! 

But this week was seriously the greatest!! I am so happy, and having so much fun, but have never been so focussed in my life!  Elder Bohne and I still havent spoken in english together.  Its awesome.  Im seriously loving it!  I want to take advantage of every single second I have being emersed in the spanish language.  I got a long ways to go though.  Ive reached a point, where I could just settle, and be totally fine.  Say and understand basically everything.  But there is still so much to learn, and so much I need to learn to reach that next level!  So that is going great. 

Man, I just couldnt be more grateful to be here in Fuenlabrada, with Elder Bohne.  He's such a stud.  I'll try to make sure to actually tell you how the week was, instead of just worshipping elder bohne this week!  hahaha, he's just the man.  So we had such an amazing week!!  We have so many investigators that are soooo close.  This week about 15 people had committed to coming to church, and a few others were a little shaky... there are so many prepared people!!... but yeah, 15 for sure didnt make it to church this week, sadly.  The Colombians, Edith, Marcos, Guadalupe, Gentiel, and Elizabeth are doing so amazing.  They are really falling into place in the branch.  We havent really even taught them that much, because they have just been coming to the weekly branch activities and stuff!  hahaha, they are loving it, and such incredible people.  We haven't visited them once, without them giving us some sort of food.  They have so much faith and are doing so great.  Please pray for them!  

I just want to finish by saying how grateful I am to be a servant of the Lord and for prayer.  Prayer is the key to everything.  With a faithful prayer in your heart ALWAYS, and taking time to stop, think, meditate and pray is so so so so powerful.  I know our Father in Heaven listens.  He activiley listens.  And is so anxious to bless us.  I am so happy.  I feel so grateful to be able to give EVERYTHING I have to help just a little bit with this great work.  I love the people here in Spain.  I love you guys so much.  If I have learned anything these past few weeks, its Love.  I seriously feel such a love in my heart.  I am so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  He always turned outward, and loved.  I feel such a passion in my heart for this work.  I have never felt something this strong in my entire life.  A love so strong for these people.  A desire so strong to serve the Lord.  A faith so strong, that Elder Bohne and I can be insruments in the Lords hands to bring forth His will.  I love you all so much.  Hope you have an amazing week, thanks for the emails and letters! I appreciate them tons!  Life couldnt get better!!!!! I'm so dang happy.  

till next week, signing out,
Elder Weeeeeelson.

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment