Thursday, March 27, 2014

This Week... Elder Frampton

Dear Family and Friends, 

So I normally ask (How are all of you doing?) but today i wanted to start with the question of . . . What did you get out of church yesterday? You all better answer!

But this week was good. We finally got to see The Ball family and they accepted to hearing the discussions! They openly said that they didn't think there was necessarily one true church which we will have to be careful on how we teach that ours is the only church with the authority on the earth but they at least said yes ha ha. We also went on exchanges this week. I left Elder Miles and went with Elder Carlile to the sunnyside ward. It was cool to teach people who were actually interested in learning! they have a couple investigators and on dates for baptism which is super awesome. We went to this burger place and they had a 44oz. shake haha! So of course i bought one and drank it all. It was so good. I don't know if that breaking the word of wisdom though because i definitely feel addicted. But other then to be honest this week was really plain, It was good but it felt like we were just kind of stalled, like there was no movement in either direction. But i found out that a 7 year old that's about to be baptized has a crush on me ha ha she picks on me like crazy! Why do girls do that when they are young to show they have a crush? I will never understand. But we are doing the best we can and just trying, if nothing else strengthen ourselves and the members of this ward. I love this ward. It is almost starting to feel like home which has been awesome but also tough because I just want the best for all of them and i feel like i have so many restrictions as a missionary. But we are trying for sure. I love being out here and doing the best i can. Anyone that is thinking about a mission and is not sure, try and help them the best you can. I would love to hear missionary stories from home so please tell me how your being a missionary day by day.

Love you all :),
- Elder Frampton

Displaying DSC02729.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment