This week was hard because my companion has been sick and so that means a lot of time indoors. My companion woke up in the middle of the night and then he fell asleep on the couch so I woke up and did exercise in the room and same with personal and language study because I didn't want to wake him up. So basically I studied all day today from 8 in the morning to 5 at night. I did have a short break as we go and get grocerys today because we didn't get them yesterday.
Wednesday we woke up to snow on the ground it was honestly a nice sight I really do miss snow alot. We stayed in for most of the day and then for like a hour we went to a book store and did natural dendo and so we talked with this guy for about an hour about kanji books and what ones are the best and stuff. Nothing really came from it but we did get his number which is nice.
Thursday, we dendoed for a little and then I taught my first mogi lesson to a member family it was alright I felt like it could have for sure went better. But they said that it was really good. And also today in church during testimony meeting he straight up in front of everyone said I had such a strong spirit and that the lesson was unreal and that I am such a good missionary. I was like dang, like I didn't feel like it was that good... Also sitting crossed legged every time we are at a house kills my hips but hey who cares I don't need to worry about myself.
On Friday as we were dendoing my companion started not to feel good again so we came home and he slept again.
Well can you believe that it is already December! Well I can but at the same time I can't! The snow is almost melted which I do miss a lot. Another day of staying inside again - you guessed it my companion is still sick and refuses any medicine I offer him. I basically just studied the Gospel and love it so much I wish I could spend just about everyday just filling my knowledge of the Gospel. I also started to study lesson 3 so hopefully I will be able to teach that soon! Also I guess I have lost some weight probably muscle because my suit coat is getting to big for me so that kinda stinks but I kinda like losing the fat if it is fat...
Tonigh we are going to a public bath so that will be interesting! The public bath is just all these people butt naked just chillin!! so yeah should be interesting it is like part of their culture!
Well that is about all for the week.
Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment