Monday, September 2, 2013

Jarrett Nielsen

In class today Bro Willard told us a story about this Elder and how the first three weeks he had no idea what his teacher was saying but he put in the faith and the work than he was the best japanese speaker in the mtc. You have no idea how much that motivated me. I can't tell you how much I like Bro Willard he is truely an amazing guy. I got a letter from grandpa today and it is always good to hear from him. I probably have learned 75 new words in the past 2 days. The MTC goal is 700 and if I can do 75 each day I could reach that goal in like 15 days.

Reading the scriptures is always the best I wish that I could read more! Today during class I just feel like our teacher just didn't care about us anymore and he has just gave up on us, this is a different teacher than Brother Willard. So I got down on myself but I just said a nice little prayer and all the sudden I just felt the strength again that I could do anything with the Lord. During our teaching I was able to say a lot more sentances it was the gift of tounges! Than our next class Bro Willard really helped me today and he really show me that he loves me he is one of my heros.

Last night me and Elder Sizilio (brazilian) and Elder Scott we had a sleepover it was super sweet. Because Sizilio had surgery we had to wake him up every hour to make sure he was alive. It was super fun we stayed up until like two in the morning which is the latest I have stayed up yet on the mission. It was super fun, Suquilio is an amazing guy he truely loves this gospel and his family because he has helped them out with money a lot he has had a rough life I really connect with him a lot, he is another one of my heros. About the language I love it, it is honestly amazing.

Well I want to share with you guys experience; well I am not sure if you would call it an experience. I just have realize how important prayer is. I can tell the difference when I forget to pray in the morning and when I do I can just tell because when I do I really do have amazing experiences throughout the day. I realize that we are able to talk to our heavenly father all the time whenever we need him, and that our relationship with him should honestly be best relationship we will ever have with anyone. There are always times that when I get down and discouraged and I think to say a prayer and it is amazing how fast my day will turn around. I love talking to my Heavenly Father; and I hope that me and his relationship can go stronger.

Love
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment